eDiagnostic Learning offers specific online evaluations to assess for dysgraphia.
After the assessment, we use the information to offer relevant recommendations for both school and home.
Dysgraphia is a writing or fine motor skills deficit
Signs and Symptoms:
- May have illegible printing and cursive writing (despite appropriate time and attention given to the task)
- Shows inconsistencies: mixtures of print and cursive, upper and lower case, or irregular sizes, shapes or slant of letters
- Has unfinished words or letters, omitted words
- Inconsistent spacing between words and letters
- Exhibits strange wrist, body or paper position
- Has difficulty pre-visualizing letter formation
- Copying or writing is slow or labored
- Shows poor spatial planning on paper
- Has cramped or unusual grip/may complain of sore hand
- Has great difficulty thinking and writing at the same time (taking notes, creative writing.)
eDiagnostic Learning has been assessing children and adults since 2004.
Call today to see how we can help!